Once you have a website up and running for your company, use Inbound Marketing to ensure that your site gets found.
Inbound ensures that when prospects are searching for the products and services you offer, your company and your offers are where your prospects are looking. Here’s what we do:
- Optimize your web site to help attract more traffic through search engines like Google and Bing.
- Continuously improve your site using the fundamentals of growth driven design.
- Configure your blog and keep your web site content fresh and relevant. A dynamic, interesting site is a key to attracting and keeping customers. We even offer blogging services to assist you if you don’t have the time or inclination to blog yourself.
- Create landing pages that feature specific content surrounding popular search terms
- Use Pay-Per-Click search engine marketing, social media advertising and other strategic online paid placements. Increase your Internet marketing ROI.
- Establish online partnerships and affiliations to drive growth.
- Monitor social media activity and jump in on the conversation when you can to build trust and loyalty among your customers and prospects.
- Execute great email campaigns to targeted lists to ensure you offer is presented to those most likely to respond.
- Leverage your offline channels to drive customers online and reduce the cost of sales.
- Create inbound links to your site – Google loves it!